Now after 51 days of tinkering with this project it’s time to put an end to this charade.
It’s better to quit before it starts to hurt.
So here is my testament to all my readers who believed this could become something:
- After nearly two months it’s evident that one cannot make a million.
- Posting in this blog has taken me nowhere.
- Recent weeks have shown that things take a lot more time than I hoped.
- I‘ve been forced to disregard my studies during this project.
- Losing my own savings is the worst possible outcome.
- For now, I should save my money for buying an apartment for my wife.
- Obviously, my priorities have to be on the reality, not the future.
- Openness doesn’t work if I’m the only one doing it.
- Lots of people have shown their support but haven’t really done anything.
- So, my next step is to get a real job. Let me know if you have one.
Over and out.
April Fools! 😀 😀
Today is a good day to quit. 🙂
Wait! You have not tried building a religiously-oriented clan yet!! THIS is the area where the Real Money lurks!
I believe you could use a metamorphosis of what you said as the foundation:
“Future is the reality”.
You missed the tag “april fools”…
Wow, I was actually upset you posted this, even though this is the first time I visit your site, and this is the first post I stumble upon. I guess I’m just not a big fan of the concept of quitting.
Luckily, today is the only day quitting is acceptable 😉 I’m looking forward to your next post!
Great that you’ve found my blog Chris! I hope I can offer inspiring content also in the future.