Now that the project is close to its end, it’s interesting to see what questions people have on their minds regarding this blog. To do this I’ve picked some search engine terms that have been used to get to this website.
Money wanted. A lot of it and fast.
- make money in one day
- how to make a million dollars from nothing
- making a million from 50,000
- easy way to make a million
- how to make a million fast
- how to make 42 million
- billion before 30
This is the most common thing people keep searching. How to make money? My answer to this question is simple: Stop wanting to make money and start doing what brings you most joy. Money will come. Even in millions.
What are the odds?
- odds of making a million
- do most people ever make a million
The odds for making a lot of money are indeed quite slim. To increase your odds you should step up and start doing things with potential. That potential doesn’t even need to be financial. Doing anything well enough will pay out in the end.
Could the money be saved?
- how to save a million before 30
- work hard to make a million
- investments before 30
Saving any sum of money by investing is indeed possible. Whether it’s at all feasible is another question. By actively investing in the stock market you will spend your time studying numbers. Invest in things that you like and ones that you can positively affect yourself.
But what should I do then?
- does wanting something make any difference
- simple idea makes millions
- the secret of success is hard work and fun
Here’s a bunch of good advice. You have to want something. You have to want something simple that others can understand and help you with. And more important than working hard towards it, you must have fun doing it – otherwise you’ll quit before soon.
Finally, there is the question of starter money.
- getting investment money for an idea
- how to do business with agel (sic)
- business angels project
- funding doesn’t grow on trees
I would consider this the type of money where wanting it helps. You don’t want it for yourself but for a bigger purpose. If you’re able to communicate that purpose, you will have no trouble getting money, whether it’s from angels or somewhere else. Funding does grow on trees.