The title to this blog entry is stolen from the 2010 movie Alice in Wonderland. In the movie Alice is finally able to achieve the seemingly impossible goal by believing in can be done.
It helps you to believe if you’ve already achieved 5 impossible things before the big one.
Achieving anything in life depends entirely on your attitude towards achieving. How many people actually think of doing impossible things? Let alone doing several of them and already before breakfast.
I really like Alice’s mentality and actually find it something everyone should ultimately pursue. Everyone should have the pleasure to dream remarkable things. To start believing in your dreams and see them made reality.
If you have low confidence, start small. Try doing one semi-possible thing before breakfast. Like going for a run at 6 am or doing one push-up the first morning and then always increasing the count by one the next morning.
Impossible is just a state of mind.
Here are five things that would’ve been considered impossible in the beginning of my project.
- Getting together a team of 8 people who all believe in a dream.
- Raising 30,000 € of funding for an impossible project.
- Making and launching a new social web service in 5 weeks.
- Getting free nationwide media coverage for a website.
- Getting positive feedback on keskustelu.kauppalehti.fi.
The time of miracles is not over. Fulfilling the $1,000,000 target in this blog will be the sixth.